Apr 10, 2012

News

First things first - I'm thrilled to announce here that I'm newly represented by the Jennifer Schwartz Gallery in Atlanta. This is a big deal for me, and I couldn't be happier.




Jennifer, her team, and I have some exciting things in the hopper (much more on this later), but I want to inform readers here of a couple of those things coming up soon. Jennifer is working hard to find new ways to engage, both her local crowd, and the larger appreciating public, with photography. As an Alaskan artist, it's important to me to have a voice that can be heard through the vastness of the north, and more importantly to have my work seen by folks outside my small town.

First, this Friday, I will have photographs available at the gallery for the second Walk Away With Art event - a local effort to introduce the gallery's artists to the greater Atlanta Area. Then, in May I'll be a little closer to home, where I'll be showing six pieces from The Last Road North at the LightBox Gallery in Astoria, Oregon for Gravitational Pull with David Bram, Michael Itkoff and Kathleen Robbins - such good company.

 Stay tuned here for more exhibition news, and images from a new body of work.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page